You Are Reading

LCA Alumni: Concept Ideas


It is essential that the logo is developed around a concept and that the logo reflects the values of the Alumni. As a starting to begin developing concepts I used the brief was extensive in comparison to most of the brief I have worked on this module. This was good it providing me an solid idea of exactly what they wanted. Throughout mind mapping I listed all of the key words from the brief which described both the requirements as well as the principles of the alumni this is the areas I focused on for developing the concept.  

Using the key words from the brief I used a thesaurus and expanded the meanings of the words and developed a range a new words which described the values of the Alumni. From here I looked at translating these into visual ideas and metaphors. Many of the ideas I was working with all linked with the same ideas as they stemmed from the same place. This lead me to combine many of my ideas into one solid visual idea. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved