You Are Reading

Good is New York City: Developing Illustrations

A main part of the design of the app is illustrations which represent different types of Detour the user can explore, each of these types of Detour is represented by a visual illustration. 
To begin designing these illustration I first collected a range of secondary visual research to inform my illustrations.  This secondary research would inform how my illustrations will look.

Equally to researching visual imagery I have also looked into possible colours that can be used within my illustrations that reflect colours used within my visual research, I have looked at colour palettes which also work with my chosen colour palette for the application. 

From the resources I have gathered above I have developed a series of elements which I then combined into the different detours for the application. 

Final Detour Illustrations 

Challenge Illustrations to be used to signify the different challenges users can take in the application.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved