You Are Reading

YCN Yahoo: Re-Written Brief



I have decided to give myself a week to work on this Yahoo brief throughout reading, I hadn't considered the YCN brief for some time however after an studio visit to a local leeds based studio I felt this brief was appropriate in working on certain, especially when working for digital media outputs.

I have re-written the brief to outline the key points and ensure my approach is focused and I am fulfilling the key requirements of the brief however I also want to push the brief further to not only suit the needs of the brief but also to tailor it to my development as a designer.  Therefore rather than just create online ads I am also going to consider how yahoo could  designs its homepage to be more fitting to the target audience of 13-18 years olds.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved