You Are Reading

RSA Stamps: Brief


I have chosen to work on this live brief that is from a past years of the RSA competition, I have chosen this brief purely for the format, which is stamp design, there current years brief didn't feature a stamp brief. Although this is a past brief, I will still be working in a professional manner and be following the requirements of the brief. I have chosen this brief for two reasons because the brief itself get you think about design in a different way than other brief and the format makes you think about communication and design in it's simplest form because of the size restrictions of stamps. I have also chosen it because the brief directly relates to the development of my illustration skills which I need to develop and have done so in a while the last few briefs I have been working on.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved