You Are Reading

Design For Print & Web: Promotional Items Branding


After designing my tote bag, it helped me to focus my design philosophy for how I wanted to use my printed promotional items to promote the channel launch. The concept behind my printed items is 'Take Back Control 10.02.13' this directly communicates the ethos of the channel's brand which is to provide our auidence with control and variety over what they watch. The date also adds an element of excitement to the countdown of the channel, the message is also unclear before you understand it's a TV channel launch. but the date helps to create intrigue around the brand and channel. However contextually the sky and Freeview channel numbers do communicate that a TV channel is being promoted.

I want to continue this concept and element of the identity across the rest of my products where appropriate and work with different variations of it.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved