You Are Reading

Stamp It: Post Crit Development


It was suggested that the plain grey cycle did not communicate the pavement as effectively as it could do, so I decided to experiment with adding tiles/bricks to make it look more like a pavement, however I wasn't happy within the result as it looked untidy which contrasted the neatness and clarity of the rest of the designs. 

Correct First Day Cover


It was also suggested within the crit that the colour I had used didn't represent modern graphic, it was suggest the colours were from a era such as the 60's or 70's I therefore decided to experiment with colours that communicate and associate with eco friendly living such as shades of blue, and earthy tones like green and brown, however after experimenting with these I still don't think they work as effectively as the colours I initially chose therefore I have decided not to change the colour scheme. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved