You Are Reading

What Is A Line: Initial Experiments

After experimenting creating glitch typography using a variety of techniques such as scanning letterforms into the computer using a scanner but moving the image as it is being scanned, and using Photoshop to digital manipulate the letterforms is became evident that proposed idea to respond to this brief was not going to work effectively. The primary reason being as I wanted to communicate the elements of the letterform and there meaning and reasons for being a particular shape and form would not work when the letterform it's self is distorted as the user won't understand what shape the letterform is actually meant to be making. Therefore I have used my initial ideas that I explored within design principles to consider another idea that I could use in response to this brief and I have chosen to explore and investigate 

Lines in typography > Food > Anatomy of Type 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved