You Are Reading

Initial Mind Map




"It always rains in your country. Make a poster for visitors to the UK explaining why so much rain is attractive. Don't be sarcastic, after all, rain can be romantic, useful or beautiful."

My initial thoughts and ideas I working with are looking at the positive aspects of rain and looking at how I can change the traditional perception of rain, which is that it is bad, into a more positive attitude towards rain. I will be focusing on playing with emotions that I can bring out within my posters. From a range of research that I have gathered about rain I will be exploring visual representations of rain. I have also looked at a selection of pre existing work to inspire and influence my design ideas, looking at visuals such as distortion and alternative visualisations of the rain drop. 

Primarily I want to work with just typography to produce my posters and experiment and investigate how rains can affect typography visually.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved