You Are Reading

Proverbially Yours 1/ Initial Ideas


To initially explore the possibilities in conveying my proverb of 'Practice make perfect' through type, image and image and type I drafted 15 initial concepts and ideas. For the type only poster I began to consider pre exisiting types of practicing through type, such as spelling errors and also the repetition of the proverb to convey the practice in practice makes perfect. When designing the image and type and image poster I considered them as a pair and how they could work both on there own and together, or how the image could follow onto the type and image poster. Using them as a pair allowed me to show change and difference across two poster to convey the proverb. 

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved