You Are Reading

Alphabet Soup Typeface/ Statement of Intent

After conducting the interview with David I chose 5 words which I thought best reflected David's character and personality, I chose these words because they appeared more than once within the interview or I felt they had promise for strong visual development. Using these five words I explored alternative and similar words which would help the design design process. By conducting this process this allowed me to focus on typeface on specific criteria of David's personality, I derived my statement of intent from these words.


Statement of intent: I intend to create a typeface that represents David's shyness when you first meet him and the gradual growth of his character as you get to know him.




Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011 All rights reserved